Thank you for inquiring about our accommodations!
Please carefully review our policies. We look forward to hearing from you!
All accommodations may be subject to Mexican hospitality taxes.
All accommodations are for non-smokers and are pet free to accommodate those with allergies. Smoking outdoors is permitted in some areas. Our facilities are best suited for adults and children over 12.
Your room is ready after 3PM on the day of arrival. Check out is before noon on the day of departure. We request specific arrival estimates to ensure that staff is available to greet you. If you expect to arrive after 9 pm this is especially important!
Because of the individuality of rooms and suites, and our limited number of accommodations, we ask that any changes to reservations be made with as much notice as possible.
FOR GROUP RESERVATIONS, a non-refundable DATE HOLDING FEE OF $1000 USD is required; this Booking Fee will be applied to the balance due, and returned after the final cleaning with no unusual cleaning or damage concerns noted.
The following guidelines apply:
· 7 nights or less in advance – payment in full due at time of reservation. More than 7 nights in advance -1/2 of total due at time of reservation.
· Balance is due 45 days before arrival. Group contracts may have different payment guidelines by mutual agreement.
OUR DEPOSIT POLICIES:
FOR INDIVIDUAL ROOMS, we have a per-room POLICY, as follows:
· 7 nights or less – payment in full due at time of reservation.
· More than 7 nights -1/2 of total due at time of reservation. Balance due 45 days before arrival.
FOR PRIVATE HOUSES, we request a security deposit and 1/2 payment at the time of booking. Final payment is due before arrival. Deposits are refunded after final cleaning with no unusual cleaning or damage concerns noted.
We accept Visa, Master Card, AmEx and Discover credit cards. When making reservations by phone, we will charge your credit card and will also ask for the three-digit security number (located on the back), billing address, postal zip code and country. If you make your reservation online, we’ll need this information by separate email right away.
If you are reserving 45 days or more in advance, you may send a check in US dollars to our California address. Please make checks out to, and mail to:
Mexican guests may also make a direct Bancomer deposit.
Even though we prefer payment to be made in cash or check, in pesos or US dollars, a credit card number is required to make an online reservation, and we will need to see your credit card at the time of check in. We will use it to charge for incidentals or as a security measure against property damage.
Reservations are considered confirmed when your deposit is received and deposited. We will notify you by email when this occurs.
OUR CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY:
Because we are a small guesthouse, we attempt to keep all our rooms occupied. If your plans should change, please give us ample notice to re-rent rooms.
* Forty-five days (or more) in advance – full refund less a $100 USD processing fee per room.
* Less than forty-five days to 14 days in advance – full refund less 20% ($100 USD min).
* 7 to 14 days in advance – full refund less 30% ($100USD min).
* Less than 7 days in advance – no refunds.
* For the above noted cancellations, and if we readily re-rent the space we were holding for you, we may be able to increase the refund amount.
Group reservations require a $1000.00 USD non-refundable booking fee to hold a reservation. This fee will be applied to the balance due, according to the payment schedule for groups.
You make it more likely that we can re-rent your reserved space if you tell us as soon as you know you need to cancel. You are welcome to send us a follow-up email to see if we were able to re-rent and in a position to give you an additional refund.
Rates may be changed at any time and are valid when confirmed and a deposit is accepted.
ALL ROOMS ARE DESIGNATED NON-SMOKING, AND IN CONSIDERATION OF GUESTS WITH ALLERGIES, NO PETS ARE ALLOWED.
There are no exceptions to these policies.